Latin American Representatives
Latin America Representative
[ico_mail email=”email@example.com”]Email David Girga[/ico_mail]
[dropcap]D[/dropcap]avid has 12 years of experience as a firefighter , Paramedic/EMS. He initially trained in Alaska in 2000 as an emergency medical technician and for many years after specialized in remote medicine.
Since his initial training, he has worked as a medic and firefighter in the United States, as a medic overseas, and as an EMS instructor all over the world. He is a Nationally Registered Paramedic in the United States.
In 2006 he was the Athletic Trainer for FSU football team and educated them on proper nutrition, and workout routines. He provided medical support in the event of injuries during training as well as games.
David has worked humanitarian efforts following the Hati 2010 earthquake, where he was the Chief Medical Officer/Close Protection Medic, and since has worked several remote paramedic positions all over the world.
In addition, David has worked with members of the United States Special Operations community and has trained, or trained with, various foreign special operation forces personnel.
David possesses several high level of current certifications in his field, namely
- 2012 Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- 2012 BLS Healthcare Provider, CPR and AED
- 2012 Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- 2012 International Trauma Life Support- Advanced (ITLS
- 2012 Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- 2011 Standard Level First Aid, CPR, and AED-ECSI Instructor
- 2011 Advanced Level First Aid, CPR, and AED-ECSI Instructor
- 2011 First Responder-ECSI Instructor
- 2011 Professional Rescuer CPR-ECSI Instructor
- 2011 Wilderness First Aid-ECSI Instructor
- 2011 Sport First Aid-ECSI Instructor
- 2009 Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- 2009 Prehospital Trauma Life Support-Instructor (PHTLS-I
- 2004 Hazardous Materials Response – Awareness Level, Oklahoma State University
- 2004 Nationally Registered Paramedic (NREMT-P)
- 2002 Arctic Survival
- 2000 Critical Incident Stress Management-Basic and Advanced (CISM)
- 2000 International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC) Firefighter I & II
He is levelheaded and adaptability to all types of environments combined with his excellent managerial and interpersonal communication style makes him a go getter in the field.
He is fit and healthy and enjoys athletic pursuits, including exercise, martial arts and kickboxing and is a fluent Spanish speaker.